Algarve Car Hire
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FARO AIRPORT
A. The LEAD DRIVER must have a valid credit card for the deposit security! Solo and Maestro are not accepted.
B. WHAT IS INCLUDED
· Delivery and collection during office hours
· Unlimited mileage
· VAT (23%)
· Third party insurance ( exclusive P.A.I and contents)
· C.D.W. Covering the renters responsibility for damage to and loss subjected
To non waiver able excess for an amount depending the group of the car
Group excess in Euro
C. ADDITIONAL CHARGES (in Euro)
· Delivery & collection out of hours 19:00-08:30 = 30.00€ per rental
· Baby or child seat = 5.00€ per day
· Roof rack = 190€ per rental
· Additional driver = 25.00€ per rental
· Young driver (21-23) = 25.00€ per day
· Green card insurance = 50.00€ per rental
· P.A.I (personal accident insurance) = 6.00 per day
· Faro Airport: All cars can be collected at Park 4, meeting point YOR CAR
· Cars to be delivered to hotels/apartment,Extra charge will apply.
Phone numbers if needed are:
00351 9697870391 or
00351 969777854 or
00351 969777854 or
E. OUT OF HOURS
For rentals that occur outside of our office hours, there is a surcharge of 30.00€.
Faro Airport service is open from 08.30 am till 19.00 hrs
The local branches open from 09.00 am till 18.00 hrs
F. SUPPLY OF VEHICLE
On collection the renter will be asked to give a credit card and sign the deposit slip , which is refundable on return.
We offer a wide selection of vehicles. If the reserved group is unavailable we agree to supply a similar or better vehicle than the type requested.
G. INSURANCE COVER
The renter must be over 23 years of age
The renter will be liable for the respective amount of N.W.E. in case of an accident
Group Excess in Euro for Fully Comp.Insurance per day
C/C-1/C-2 950.00 7.00
D/D-2/D-3/E 1500.00 10.00
H/H-1/I/J 2500.00 15.00
L/L-1/L2 2500.00 15.00
A deposit of Non Waiver able Excess may be required.
Fully refundable at the end of the rental, provided the vehicle is returned with no damages.
THE INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER :
b) Personal belongings left in an unattended vehicle
e) Parking charges
f) Tolls and Traffic, fines
g) Tyres and side mirrors
h) Windows, locks and keys
i) Damages to the undercarriage or boven of the car due to negligent or off road use.
j) Damages from deliberate violation of the the terms and conditions of the rental agreement or gross negligence.
Further a police report is always requested for the insurance to cover, no matter the circumstances of the accident or damage to the car.
ALL CAR GROUPS : ON REQUEST
Vehicles for all car groups: on request.
ADDITIONAL HOURS / DAYS RENTAL
We allow 1 hour grace to customers returning vehicles, after which a full day rental will be charged, unless otherwise agreed by ourselves.