|Rental Period||Price Per Day||Price Per Week|
|25 May 2021 - 30 June 2021||92.00€||644€|
|01 July 2021 - 12 July 2021||123.00€||861€|
|13 July 2021 - 31 July 2021||136.00€||952€|
|01 August 2021 - 23 August 2021||150.00€||1050€|
|24 August 2021 - 31 August 2021||136.00€||952€|
|01 September 2021 - 20 September 2021||92.00€||644€|
|21 September 2021 - 31 October 2021||78.00€||546€|
Lemonita House is a new built rental property, located in a quiet area, just off cosmopolitan Loggos, with side sea views, among an olive grove and within walking distance to the local amenities.
This charming house is close to Levrechio, Marmari, Kipos and Kipiadi beaches, it is fully air-conditioned, set on a ground level and it is really spacious for a family or party of four persons, who wish to spend their holiday away from it all, but also so close to it if needed.
The main entrance leads into an open plan area with a fully equipped kitchen, dining and living room with balcony doors and stunning sea views.
At the back of this space, are located two bedrooms and they are accessed via a middle door. One of them is a twin and the other is a double with private door opening to the outside terraces. In between the bedrooms is established a modern family bathroom.
The external terraces boast a lot of fruit trees, flowers and a handy dinning space with views to the sea, ideal for dining al fresco.
Lemonita House is ideally located on the outskirts of Loggos, (approx. 600 meters away) on the ground floor of a new built village house (owners are living upstairs without disturbing or interfering in tenants’ activities) and it offers plenty of facilities and views over the surrounding olive grove.
– Panoramic views.
– Sea views.
– Sunrise views.
The following facilities are available in the property for your use:
– Wi-Fi Internet.
– Washing machine.
– Lounge comfortable sofas.
– Cleaning materials.
– Available Small Games.
– Heating (Air-condition use).
Kitchen and Diner Facilities
– Dining Area
– Kitchen Area
– Separate Diner
– Coffee Machine (Filter coffee)
– Cooker with full oven
– Sandwich Toaster
– Dining and dishes utensils
– High chair
– Electric hob rings
– Blender / Multi
The following outside facilities are available for your use:
– Barbeque mobile.
– Parking available (Private) for 3 vechicles.
– Trees and a gardener that will visit from time to time.
– Shaded terrace.
– Water supply is from a private reservour, so you will not run out of water easily (please use with care).
– In case of a water shortage the owner keeps an extra tank to switch once notified.
Distances and points of interest:
– Sea, 600m (Levrechio).
– Shops, 700m (Loggos).
– Bar, 750m (Loggos).
– Ferry, 6.2km (Gaios Port).
– Closest beach, 600m (Levrechio).
– Nearest restaurant, 700m.
– Nearest supermarket, 650m (Loggos).
– Nearest mini-market, 650m (Loggos).
– ATM, 700m (Logos).
– Bank, 6.8km (Gaios).
– Marina, 750m (Loggos).
– Dive centre, 6.5km (Gaios).
– Police Station, 6.4km (Gaios).
– Eos Local Office, 6.4km (Gaios).
– Petrol Station, 3.5km (Magazia).
We recommend that you visit (among others) the following exciting places:
— Old School and factory: 600m.
– Kontogiannatika Loggos, Paxos, Post Code: 49082., GPS: (39.22232197, 20.16314820).
Cleaner: Twice a week, including your arrival.
Linen: Once a week.
Towels: Twice a week, including your arrival.
Car hire: Is not essential.
– Official Check-in time is 15:00 hrs.
– Luggage Check-in is 13:00 hrs.
– Official Check-out time is 10:00 hrs.
We can be flexible with check-in and checkout time on request. The cleaner may be in the property even after the official check-in time. She will stay until cleaning of the property is complete.
Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard.
Children and extra beds
Accepted credit cards
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or terrace
- Cleaning services
- Cot (on request)
- Dinning Terrace
- Hair dryer
- High chair (on request)
- Ironing board
- Linen provided
- Outdoor Dining
- Panoramic Views
- Private garden
- Sea Views
- Towels provided
- Walk to the beach
- Washing machine
Distance to the sea
Mini - Market
Local point of interest
Water - Sport activities
Eos Travel Office
Reviews coming soon! ;)